SAP GTS Expert
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Hanson Regan Ltd
SAP GTS Expert
Hanson Regan are currently looking for a SAP GTS expert to work on a 7 months + contract opportunity based in France ( Paris ) starting ASAP, if you have the skills and are able to work on France please get in touch.
Description of the requirement:
- translate business requirements in standard SAP GTS configurations and enhancements.
- configure legal regulations in SAP GTS and map it to SAP ECC organizations structures.
- Configure and implement Sanctioned Partied screening, Embargo and Legal control- Legal Control, License Management and Compliance Management experience and Knowledge is MUST.
- In addition the candidate will implement standard product classification requirements and tailor it as defined to business requirements.
- Consultant should have experience in the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module.
- The candidate should have experience and knowledge of key data structures in GTS (Master and Transaction).
- The candidate should have experience in Customs Management - License Management and its integration with Export (Sales) and Import (procurement) processes.
- The candidate should have limited experience in Customs Declaration and electronic filing procedure set up in SAP GTS utilizing EDI messages.
- Should have done configuration and implementation work on SAP GTS systems (specifically around the licensing functionality) for Med Device or other Life Sciences client-validated environment
- Need to also have an understanding of customers, Material Master and relate to GTS module
- Need at least 7+ years in GTS with knowledge of integration of SAP GTS with SAP ECC.
- Experience with upgrade project