CRM Software Project Manager
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Summit Recruitment AG
CRM Software Project Manager - Bangkok and Zurich - 80-100%
In this job as a CRM Software Project Manager you will join a meritocratic global consultancy as a CRM Software Project Manager. Our client is looking for an individual that thrives when given challenging projects and can deliver strong results while develop strong lasting relationships, both internally and externally, working in English.
In this position as a CRM Software Project Manager you will spend the first 6-12 months in Bangkok to oversee projects before coming back to Switzerland full time. You will oversee the design, development and deployment of projects using a diverse variety of technologies and methodologies. You will outline the project governance structures, manage budgets, and be responsible for the quality and integrity of each project. As the Project manager you will be the contact point for both internal and external teams.
To apply for this CRM Software Project Manager job you should have/be:
- Several years as a CRM Software Project Manager
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills to interact with internal groups, external teams and demanding stakeholders
- The desire and ability to work 100% in Bangkok for the first 6-12 months before coming back and working in Zurich
- Experience working in the banking sector
- Act and inspire others as a leader with experience in bringing out the best in your team and others around you
- Experience with Application delivery/management, Business change and Service delivery
- Experience creating RFPs and RFIs
This will be a Swiss permanent employment contract, even though the first 6-12 months will be based almost full time in Bangkok.
For more information, contact Randy Munro at (see below).