Biztalk Integration Developer - Dutch speaking
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
The Service Gateway application team is growing rapidly and is therefore looking for you.
The IT landscape has a strong service-oriented architecture, with Service Gateway's Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as the central platform to connect the various applications. More and more, the Service Gateway APIs are being used strategically and made available externally to offer integrated services to B2B partners.
As an Integration Developer you will work on these IT solutions to integrate applications and offer service-oriented APIs, in order to optimally support the business. Required number of years (junior/medior/senior) experience per domain (must haves) Medior with at least 3 years project and development experience in service development with Microsoft BizTalk Optional experience per domain.
- Make a technical analysis/design in preparation for the components and services to be developed. For this you use Microsoft Visio
- Develop processes and services in Microsoft BizTalk, in combination with supporting components in .NET (C #). You follow the documented service patterns and guidelines
- Work closely with application architect and technical development lead to realize the best solutions in every context
- Strictly follow the design and development guidelines and challenge them if necessary
- Writing maintainable components and code, and document them
- Thinking along and proposing improvements to existing and new solutions
- Provide 3rd line support on existing services and processes of the Enterprise Service Bus Skills/profile
- Professional bachelor, preferably in an ICT field or equivalent
- Professional bachelor, preferably in an ICT field or equivalent through experience
- At least 3 years of development experience with Microsoft Biztalk technology
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technology
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2010 or higher
- Experience in developing SOAP services based on WCF
- Experience in designing and developing Object Oriented applications Knowledge - Microsoft Biztalk - .NET Framework 4.0 - Visual Studio 2015 or higher - C # - API and service development - OO development - SOAP, WSDL, WCF - SQL - XSD, XML, XSLT Optional knowledge and experience, or willingness to master - Microsoft Visio - REST, JSON, YAML
- Knowledge of insurance standards such as Telebib2 is a plus
- Systematic, independent and result-oriented
- Analytically strong, accurate and problem solving
- Communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you
- A hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Collaborate smoothly with external parties, located onsite or offshore
- Language + level Dutch: Very good knowledge, oral and written English: Very good knowledge, oral and written French: Not necessary
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.