IT Contracts and Vendor Management Analyst Senior
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, well-known client located in a NE suburb of Cleveland, OH is looking for a detail-oriented and energetic senior-level IT Contracts and Vendor Management Analyst for an 8 month contract to potential hire position (contract extensions are also likely).
Day to day responsibilities:
- Moving licensing from internal database to new database - Flexera FNMS
- Looking at data sources to see what licenses have been gathered overtime
- Populating template in Excel to enter into new system, project team will interpret the data
What will separate an average candidate vs a great candidate on a resume?
- Experience in hardware/software or labor procurement contracts and agreements
- IT Buyer, IT Procurement background - someone who has worked with contracts
- Strong knowledge of licensing
- Previous IT Contract Review and/or Creation experience
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of IT hardware and software, contract terms and conditions
- Software licensing experience
- Background in Flexera FNMS
- Software asset management application
- Software licensing experience with small or large vendors
- Contract language, understanding of procurement process overall
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time