Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
- Are you a passionate and creative Front End Developer?
- Struggle to get out of bed in the morning because you're bored of your job?
- Keen to work on a wide range of projects for clients such as Tesla?
- Want to make an impact and see genuine recognition for what you do?
- Fancy being a part of growing & award-winning creative studio with a super cool team?
Skills you need to have:
- Creative mindset & skilled in code animation using tools such as Canvas, WebGL, etc
- Understand the limitations of browsers and devices & how to work around this
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS, 2D/3D graphics, etc
The Company: My client takes huge pride in every line of code and every pixel they deliver. Their process is rock solid and enables them to deliver cutting-edge digital products with great satisfaction. Working closely with agencies and brands to create some of the best and biggest digital projects in the world. Working for likes of Heineken, Philips, Adidas., McDonald's, Tesla, Porsche, G-Star, the list goes on!
There is a constant drive for perfection that has led to heaps of awards ranging from: Site & Mobile of the Day from FWA and Awwards, four years in a row nomination for Agency of the Year from Awwwards and being awarded the best digital agency in the Netherlands by the Dutch SpinAwards!
Other tech you may encounter in our team: PHP, nodejs, laravel, aws, elasticsearch, MySQL, continuous deployment
The role: As a Front End Creative Developer you will be a key-player in the team making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative, and of course, have a rich UI.
You have the same love for visuals as you have for code and anything you touch becomes a work of art through sweet little animations, transitions and other nice details.
You stare constantly at the FPS counter making sure all of your animations and transitions run smooth as butter and you inspire other Front End developers to use state-of-the-art techniques and are continuously monitoring and improving on what you do. In other words, you are and obsessed with creating the best digital work possible.
We hugely value learning opportunities and so regular code review meetings make sure everybody can learn from mistakes and get up to speed with best practices.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to 55,000k
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
- AND A LOT MORE!
As a growing company they offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within the award-winning creative studio. They're continuously training team members into becoming top-notch developers, having regular back and Front End code review meetings to make sure everybody can learn from mistakes and get up to speed with best practices.
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GET IN TOUCH AND APPLY!