SCCM Engineer with Adaptiva
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SCCM Engineer with Adaptiva
My client is looking for SCCM Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: SCCM Engineer with Adaptiva
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Duration: 3-6 months
Rate: 650 SEK per hour
JD for SCCM + Adaptiva
- Good Knowledge in designing, deploying, and troubleshooting an SCCM CB server infrastructure.
- Knowledge of installation and configuration of SCCM CAS, Primary and Secondary Sites, WSUS/MDT Integration.
- Should have good knowledge in Windows Servers 2008/2012 and 2016, Active Directory integration and networking concepts.
- Advance level understanding of Cloud Management Gateway and Co-management configuration.
- Good knowledge of Azure concept in regards to CMG+CDP and connectivity.
- Good knowledge of PKI certificate authorities
- Hand on to manage multi hierarchy environment and handled replication issues
- Should have good Knowledge in SCOM monitoring of SCCM Servers and taking the health remediation actions based on SCOM Alerts.
- Patch Management of Physical and Virtual environments through WSUS/SCCM or SCUP (System Center Updates Publisher).
- Hand on knowledge of Adaptiva configuration and integration
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and associated components and creating custom report using SQL Queries.
- Monitor SCCM server performance & health.
- Monitor SCCM server to server communications.
- Administer Client communications.
- Perform Site resets/Server application rebuilds.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide level 3 support for all aspects of the Microsoft SCCM.
- Good knowledge of custom OSD task sequence
- Good understanding of offline/Online media for OS deployment
- Build all core documents and procedures associated with all SCCM/SCCM product deployments.
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlets and Scripting.
- Application Deployment Process with Good knowledge on Mass Software Distribution, software Updates management.
- troubleshooting on SCCM/ConfigMgr Distribution failures and Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness.
- SCCM Reporting and Custom Reporting for Deployment.
- Hands-on experience in executing Incident, Problem and change management process.
- Must have experience in creating and maintaining SOPs to run offshore operations
- Experience in handling Escalated issues including coordination with multiple teams and vendor
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it