Senior Data Scientist - ML/AI/Azure/PBI
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious client, we are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist for a 1 year contract for an exciting project in Belgium.
In this role, you will work on various projects around computer vision, process mining, IOT data and text mining. You also coach colleagues to develop skills in analytics. Finally, it is you point of contact in the team around technology and data tools (type: Azure, Databricks, PBI, ).
For the various business projects around AI:
- You support data collection. You are responsible for drawing up the necessary data requirements for the various business projects of the team. You are responsible for communication with the various internal services around this.
- Do and support your analyzes: You are responsible for gaining deeper insights, creating business rules and analytical predictions for the business projects based on the structured and non-structured data.
- Ensure the implementation: You are jointly responsible in the pilot phase of a project for the development of the data product based on your analyzes.
- Python programming experience.
- Experience with Computer Vision, NLP and ML algorithms such as Random Forests and Regression Models.
English speaking site
If you have the required skill sand interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration