SAP ECC MM (Functional) Consultant
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SAP ECC MM (Functional) Consultant - 4 months + extension - Amsterdam
One of my finance clients is looking for an experienced SAP ECC MM (Functional) Consultant for a long term project based in Amsterdam.
Do you, like us, appreciate the importance of reliable and easy to use systems? Are you driven to translate stakeholders wishes to best and innovative solutions for the procurement processes. Are you, like us, passioned to develop, change and maintain the SAP Source-to-Pay modules using market standards? If so, we are looking for you!
We are implementing new procurement applications (SLP, SR, Fieldglass) to add to the existing procurement landscape (Ariba P2P/Guided buying, Ariba contracts). These applications are tightly interlinked with our SAP ECC Back End system. For development, implementation and maintenance of these application, we are looking for an expert to help in the SAP ECC team.
You will work in a scrum team that supports a broad range of modules:
- Gather and discuss requirements with business stakeholders and (other) scrum teams.
- Refine the work and create smaller user stories for the shippable products that need to be delivered.
- You use standard solution of the SAP/Ariba modules.
- You design, perform fit-gap-analyses, test, implement and maintain SAP ECC solutions.
- You are able to create functional solutions between SAP ECC and the Ariba modules.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end process testing, including integration with other Source-to-Pay modules and the SAP ERP system.
- Prepare and run test scripts.
- You are a mentor and trainer for the team members and end users in SAP SRM and MM.
Your work environment
The Scrum team is dynamic and diverse. Business, IT, onshore and offshore, internals and externals are working closely together to develop, test and maintain the source-to-pay processe.
- You work in a multidisciplinary scrum team.
- You work in two-week sprints.
- You work in a dynamic environment and for a diverse stakeholder group.
- You work in an informal atmosphere where there is room for fun.
- You communicate in excellent English