Posted on Aug 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
This is a 6 month contract to hire role - on site in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Looking for a Security Engineer to focus on security applications, components and controls. You provide support and engineering for web and email proxies, SIEM vulnerabilities. You will manage cloud environments, IDS/IPS and Firewall reviews. Security best practices, application design, security engineering and integration.
Company is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide direction for secure operation of enterprise systems, focusing on security applications, components and controls.
- Provide support and engineering for web and email proxies, SIEM, vulnerability management, cloud environments, IDS/IPS and Firewall reviews.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies.
- Mitigate security risks associated with highly complex projects.
- Provide detailed risk and remediation guidelines and perform remediation activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years in IT and 2+ years in IT security for an enterprise-level organization.
- CISSP, Security+ or MCSE certification preferred.
- Advanced to expert-level knowledge and understanding of enterprise security best practices, application design, security engineering and integration as required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $135k Annual
$110k - $130k Annual