Client Services Offier
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Experis AG
Client Service Officer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Client Service Officer who will support the daily business.
- Creation and Preparation of reports
- Exception Handling
- Investigation in written and telephone for client issues, international depositaries and internal specialists issues
- Efficient work manner to develop the division wide collaboration
- Controlling of incoming data related to different investment products
- All-round-Support in administrative matters
- First Experiences within financial Industry with a commercial degree or higher education
- Excellent cognitive skills
- Fast learner, interlaced thinking and high sense of concentration
- Ability to work efficient under high time pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Will to work in an international area
- Very good knowledge of English and very good in German (both mandatory)
- High commitment, flexibility and client oriented work manner
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.