Cyber Security Business Analyst - Safer Payments Implementation
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Next Ventures Ltd
Antwerp/Remote for time being
Within the Operations department, you will work together with your colleague fraud management & prevention in the new anti-fraud management unit. This cell is part of the "financial transactions" team and is responsible for combating phishing and fraud prevention.
As an IT Fraud Analyst, you continuously adapt the systems to new fraud scenarios and take actions to reduce fraud cases.
- As an IT Fraud Analyst, you perform a post analysis on fraud cases in order to find similar cases or attempts.
- You will keep abreast of existing and new fraud scenarios, the evolution of payment methods, and existing and new fraud detection and prevention techniques.
- You will continuously improve the functional aspects of fraud detection and prevention techniques: you will set up requirements concerning the maintenance and development of fraud detection, prevention and recovery in the channels and at suppliers (eg Equens Worldline).
- You translate the fraud detection methods and the observed fraud scenarios into methods and actions to reduce fraud cases (eg: intensification, alternative channel search).
- You continuously adapt the strategy to the changing business, technology, regulatory context and the evolution of fraud.
- You prepare the communication to customers and agents regarding fraud awareness. If necessary, you provide training for the agent network.
- You further develop the reporting of fraud.
You have a bachelor's or master's degree in IT and a passion for cybercrime.
- Experience in drafting technical requirements and experience in analysing processes is required.
- Analysis and continuous further learning and adaptation are among your strengths, as well as a critical eye and sense of initiative.
- You have strong technical skills.
- Experience in the following applications is an advantage: SQL, Architecture, Excel and programming.
- You have a good command of French and Dutch both verbally and in writing.