Senior Office 365 Consultant
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Boss Professional Services
A job with a future
You will join the Advanced Workplace-Collaboration team. Together with some 25 fellow consultants, you contribute to the customer's success story every day. You can do this by using the standard O365 functionalities (eg SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Power Apps, PowerBI and Flow). If necessary, step up a gear by involving our own accelerators, Third Party tools (Valo Intranet, Nintex, Skybow and ShareGate).
- You have an eye for the customer relationship and want to be first point of contact for your customers/projects.
- You have several years of experience in a SharePoint or O365 environment.
- You know the principles of a Governance Plan and can guide the customer in this.
- You are familiar with project management.
- You are an absolute team player and have enough maturity to talk to your colleagues and our customers about technology and business organization.
- You are familiar with one or more O365 related products such as: SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Yammer, Valo Intranet, Valo Teamwork, ShareGate, Nintex, ...
- If you are familiar with use cases, requirements gathering and/or BPMN then this is definitely a plus.
- You are "eager to learn" and follow the developments of O365 closely.
- With certificates for O365 you are more than welcome.
- You speak Dutch and English.
- You support our vision: the customer and end user is central - technology is only part of the solution.