.NET Developer - Zurich (110 - 120k CHF)
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by SystemRS
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the main developer of a main Front End .NET VSTO Application, used for 90% of price and booking request.
- 50% of new business requirement implementation + 50% of technical enhancement.
- Become the technical owner of the system: reviewing code contributed by developers from project teams .
- Work closely with business (Sales and Structuring) to understand and define requirements.
- Contribute on the design of new developments of the software solutions for the financial structured product industry.
- Ensure an efficient maintenance of the system, by improving and refactoring it day by day.
- Write efficient, reliable and clean code, following the defined best-practices.
- Enjoy daily Problem solving.
- Min 5+ years' experience in .NET (WPF is a plus)
- Experience in Excel and VSTO plugins
- Strong Software Development/Design/Architecture skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Strong Object-Oriented Architecture skills needed.
- Willing to learn Structure Products financial domain
- Experience with Microsoft Click Once
- Experience with protobuf, RMQ, Git, Jenkins, Jira, confluence
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner
- Be able to dialog with business on daily basis
- Experience in the finance or insurance industry is an asset
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, or Math, or Physics
- Excellent communication skills (Written and spoken)
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Swiss-German and/or Mandarin and/or French are an asset.