LabWare Consultant LIMS
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
We are open to candidates based in UK as well for this role who are open to relocating to Ireland in current scenario a
Job Title: Labware Consultant
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location - Carlow, Ireland
- LIMS Consultant
- Provide in Depth knowledge of LabWare LIMS
- Interact with Project team, Business Representatives and Business QA to understand the scope and purpose of the business process work stream
- Ensure that all GxP Systems are Audit/Inspection ready
- Very good experience of LIMS application development- Interfacing, Upgrade and validation.
- Hands on experience on requirement gathering and configuration/development of Laboratory Information Management System(LIMS) eg LabWare (preferably V6/7 expertise)
- Experience in Labware Modules like LIMS Stability, EM, Inventory, Storage Location Management, Instrument Interfaces, Lot, Sample Management for Clinical Trial & Manufacturing Domain
- Ability to Solve all Technical Issues in Labware LIMS, including Interfaces to ERP, Label Printing Software, MDM and all modules
- Good Knowledge on Labware Database Structure, Client SQL & PL/SQL & SAP Crystal Reports
- Have hands on experience in SDLC and Agile model delivery & in ITIL and ITSM process integrations.
- Knowledge of Pharma domain.
- Conduct GxP Analysis, Gap/Risk Assessment
- Experience with risk based approaches for IT Application development.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills