Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours in the Aerospace/Defence & Transport industry we are looking for an experienced electronics engineer.
Key technical properties
* Demonstrable experience with Processing platforms
* Demonstrable experience in the development of complex Audio solutions
* both analog and digital domain
* Supervising layout work (performed by dedicated layouter)
* Strong general analog
* Experience with Design for EMC
Nice to have
* Experience with Cadance
* Experience with version management tooling (GIT)
* Knowledge & experience of intercom systems and/or complex network solutions (ie Server/Client solutions)
* Experiences with Platform Standards COMe Type 6/7 & SMARC 2.0
* Knowledge of the following interface types & associated standards:
* Ethernet incl Power over Ethernet
* PCIe & M2
* USB 2.0, 3.0
* Video interfaces: DVI/HDMI/Display port
* 10Gb ETH
* Knowledge & experience in developing military applications & developing against military standards such as MIL-STD-810G & MIL-STD-461.
* Themic design, optimizing heat management processor platform
* Strong team-driven mentality
* Easy to manage from PO/Arch in technical solution
* Contributes to technical solutions but is open to suggestions & alternatives from others
* Pragmatic/Doer: Switches easily from theory to practice ASAP and justified. First prove that it works & document what is needed/requested.
* Flexible: can work on multiple topics in parallel or alternately in quick succession (based on set priorities)
* Pre: Knowledge & experience when working in SCRUM team
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.