Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are currently searching for a Resource Analyst with strong IT know-how to join a new and exciting team, working across multiple IT projects within a leading global company. A unique chance to access technical career paths that will support your personal development. Where you fit here is an exciting chance to be a part of their new IT Engineering business and help drive performance by providing world class technical, functional, and consulting expertise that delivers the right skills.
This role is starting in mid-September and will be extended at the end of this year. The Location is The Hague, Netherlands.
You will join a fast-paced, responsive business that is fundamental to delivering the success of our clients IT, ensuring IT projects, programmes and products evolve in step with business needs. As our IT Resource Manager, you will focus on allocating resources across IT Engineering to match business demand. That means helping to develop effective resource management processes and practices that ensure we have the very best information, systems, and analytics to drive insights and support decision making across every level of the business.
Your primary focus will be to manage resource allocation and matching demand for up to 1000 roles, including staff and contractors, across multiple locations, lines of business and teams. Your analysis and organisational skills will truly make the difference here, as you help drive continuous improvement through effective processes. You will ably identify current and future skills and capability gaps and produce insights and reporting that will help the IT business achieve its goals and drive optimum performance.
More Specific Duties Will Include:
- Helping to drive quality, availability, and consistency across the resource management data.
- Handling the demand validation, allocation, de-allocation of resources from assignments.
- Working with the IT Sourcing team to source contractors
- Managing escalations for respective groups in case of resource allocation issues.
- Supporting continuous improvements and other initiatives within the team. alongside your technical and analytical expertise, you will also call on your excellent people skills.
- A proven track record of implementing resourcing and talent strategies and solutions across diverse workforce models will also be useful.
- Specific experience and expertise with a diverse workforce strategy.
- Proven stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Skilled at supporting and participating in developing effective solutions where broader frameworks might not be in place or be under development.
- Experience with resourcing processes (demand validation, allocation, de-allocation, KPI tracking) for large accounts and engagements.
- Experience with reporting and analytics of resource data.
Are you interested in this role and join an exciting team, please respond as soon as possible?
if you have any questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to ask. Also leave your most updated CV and phone number.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.