Software Engineer in Test - Tester, Angular
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our client.
1 - Automated smoke test which will involve testing web applications
2 - Supporting engineers as part of the new feature development piece
3 - Code coverage
The testing release is split up into 3 stages: Stage Environment, Customer environment and production
You will be responsible for making sure what is being released is working as expected, making sure test cases are in place, testing evidence. Validation testing, changes to smoke tests as and when needed will also play a big part in the role.
- Strong testing background
- Experience of working with both Manual and Automated testing
- Scripting Knowledge - Applications are in Angular JS and you will be completing a rewrite to Angular
- Protractor/Browser Stack would be great - along with any Scripting experience
- Writing for Angular JS
- Financial/payments exposure (not essential)
If you are interested and looking for your next role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV