Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Looking for a Salesforce Developer. 3 month contract. Based in Dublin. Will be required to go on site for a 1-2 days a week with remote working rest of the week. This candidate will have to be living in Dublin
Self starter and consultancy background/experience a big plus. Will be looking at current gaps, usability and reporting issues. Formulate a plan to resolve them and implement them with the least amount of disruption to the business. The candidate will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team but will report into the IT and PM area. Previous experience in a similar role would be most advantageous.
Some of the key responsibilities for the right Salesforce Developer include:
- Implementation, configuration and testing of modules/components that comprise the application. Includes:
- Module & sub-module level design and implementation
- Report creation and development
- Creation of automated tests at unit and integration level
- Following good development practice implementing continuous improvement initiatives as and when required.
- To provide estimates of increasing confidence and ensuring these estimates are met.
- Assisting with regression testing when required.
- Demonstrating a positive work ethic and willingness to work beyond their own sphere of expertise.
- Assisting with the creation and review of technical specifications, design and analysis documentation of modules .
- To thoroughly test their own code at unit and module level with the aim of exceeding the quality level expected, including implementation of repeatable test automation modules where required.
- Supporting the project management and analysis functions within the team providing detailed technical information where required.
- Monitoring their individual tasks and providing appropriate feedback to the project manager on progress.
- Assisting with the creation of best effort estimates of the complexity and amount of work involved in aspects of projects where the developer is knowledgeable.
- Playing a key role in ensuring the team delivers on commitments it has made.
- Taking an active part in project meetings, offering constructive and honest feedback of positive and negative aspects of the project.
- Taking an active part in the investigation and resolution of defects, as well as assisting with enhancing the coverage of test activities to reduce future defects.
Salesforce Developer/Business Process Analyst:
- An understanding of software architecture
- Demonstrable skills around secure coding standards and practices
- Expert in Salesforce
- Demonstrable experience of agile working practices, Continuous Integration, GIT Flow, modern development (./C#/Nodejs) patterns and practices
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert for your area and therefore set the technical strategy for your team; creating architecture, and solving problems for the long term business through best practice approaches to operational excellence, rapid time-to-market delivery, and a frugal total cost of ownership