Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Source Technology
Really nice project available for a data engineer!
My client is looking for a new team member who is comfortable in the broad big data analytics spectrum and has an affinity with location analytics. Together with your colleagues, you will be in charge of delivering location-based insights to businesses (B2B), using telecom big data sources, third party data and open data.
What they are looking for:
- You have a master's degree in a quantitative oriented discipline: data science, computer science, geography, engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a data engineer/data scientist/big data engineer
- Expert knowledge in:
- Python (and data wrangling libraries like Pandas).
- SQL (Postgres, Hive, SparkSQL).
- Data analysis
Solid knowledge & experience in:
- Cloud: Azure stack, Databricks, ADF, API's.
- Big Data: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDFS.
- Software engineering: Linux, GIT, JIRA.
- Risk assessment on privacy flaws in data and understanding and caring about the privacy rules and legislation, internal and external.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Remote: yes 100% possible
If you are interested in this role and would like to find more details about it, please get in touch with me !
Lonneke van Maanen