Senior Full-Stack Developer
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Do you want to join a company which works in the automotive/car industry?
Are you a highly skilled senior full-stack developer?
Would you relish an opportunity to work on projects leveraging the use of cloud technologies and machine learning?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Is heavily experience in .NET Technologies/C#
- Is experienced working with AWS/Cloud Technologies (AWS Certification is a huge plus)
- Has worked on a SaaS solution environment
- Is familiar with agile process models (Scrum/Kanban)
- Is comfortable with DDD and working on a microservices approach
- Speaks Fluent English (French is plus)
- Has a Computer Science/Engineering Degree
Who is interested in:
- The automotive and electric vehicle industry
- Undertaking a key role in transforming software solutions to a pure cloud native application
- Supporting the entire software life cycle process
- Producing new features writing clean code
- Applying best software engineering practices
- Working on cloud-native applications (AWS)
For a company who are:
- Working with new technologies
- Allow you to leverage machine learning & BI/Data Services
- Offering exciting projects
- Offering competitive packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Developer in Lausanne. Please apply now for more information or contact me directly on (see below)
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.