IT Support Analyst with Oracle PBCS
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This long-standing manufacturing company is adding positions and thriving even during the pandemic. They have a very positive employee-first culture so have very low turnover.
Scope of Job: To provide and maintain quality assurance and integrity of the Company's SAP and Oracle PBCS reporting for all areas of the company. Maintain a strong business relationship with management personnel in order to effectively meet the reporting and transactional needs of the company's SAP users and reporting needs of PBCS users. The quality assurance aspect includes SAP development objects and PBCS data feeds as well as SmartView reporting templates
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality testing for reporting for all areas of the business, this includes the creation of a report, development objects or template.
- Provide quality testing of existing reporting when the needs or processes of the business change. This can include the modification of a report, development object or a template.
- Provide functional level 1 support for the end-users of SAP and technical support of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
- Develop and maintain all report request documentation for the life of the report and development objects. This also includes any modifications to the report.
- Develop and maintain change management documentation on all SAP and Oracle business processes and internal controls.
- Maintain accuracy of development objects unrelated to reporting. Development objects include: workflow, custom tables, Winshuttle uploads and BADI's as well as data feeds (transactional and master data) between SAP and PBCS.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business Systems and Processes or equivalent vocational studies
- 3+ years of work experience in system technical support or experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of work experience in system development and change management processes required
- SAP and Oracle (PBCS technical and support experience)
This is a direct-hire position so candidates must be available to work onsite in the Kansas City area in the very near future. No C2C candidates.