Database Admin/Production Support
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently hiring an experienced DBA/production support professional for a contract until the end of 2021.
The role responsibilities are:
- Responsible for monitoring multiple business applications and services in production as 2nd Level
- Handling incident tickets as well as business user calls
- Responsible for production stability and Major Incident management ("MIM")
- Escalate issues & manage incident calls, when required to ensure timely resolution.
- Responsibility for Batch job monitoring and troubleshooting
- Parsing and analysing data feeds as well as error checking
- Writing and running scripts on DB for ad-hoc reports
- Application/component administration on Windows/Unix Servers
- Software deployments & change management
- Engage with IT & business for problem management and to analyze the changes and assess risk for all production releases.
- Participation in the events such as Quarterly Maintenance Windows and Disaster Recovery rehearsals
- Automation of support activities
- Responsible for service reporting
If you're interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.