Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
WAF System Engineer
My client who are a large financial services business are looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced WAF Engineer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable WAM Platform for our services.
You will partner with and enable business app developers to evangelize the use of SOA, WEB best practices by focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse. The high-level goal of this position is to accelerate customer adoption and increase customer engagement of the WAM (Web Access Management) Platform.
To be successful in this role, you must have stellar leadership and communication skills, with an excellent software development background in SOA environments developing services, and thrive working cross functionally with several teams. You will need to learn complex businesses very quickly and manage competing business priorities. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your Micro services and API development skills.
You will have a unique opportunity to:
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with application architects, and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
What we need in you:
- The person will need to lead the upgrade of the DEV, QA, and Production AdNovum-Nevis and life cycle management.
- The person will participate in our BAU customer integration (existing use cases) and customer engineering (new use cases) day to day activities as well and join our on-call rotation.
- Minimum of two years' experience with any WAM or WAF
- Policy Development
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
- Proficient with PKI, SSL and SSH security implementations
- Proficient with Linux OS - Enough to deploy the gateway, install additional client applications, monitor system resources, etc
- Proficient with Programming Languages such as Perl, Python, Shell, etc
Contract Duration: 6 months with extensions possible
Please click apply or send your CV to (see below)
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.