Customer Implementation Engineer
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Location: Waterloo, Belgium - Mix of office but mostly remote working
Contract Length: 6 months
Day rate: Anything up to €438 per day.
CV Deadline: 21st August at 5pm.
Monarch are working with a leading financial organisation in Waterloo, Belgium who are looking to bring on an Implementation Engineer. This role will act as central point of contact for customers and/or customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
This role is a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing team throughout 2020, you will need experience in the below to be successful:
- Hands on experience troubleshooting, configuring, implementing, verifying and testing of networks and API'
- Intermediate experience in Information Technology system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
- Mobile payment background processing/hands-on on any APIs that is used for authentication or authorization, API developer background is a big plus.
- Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment.
- Ability to drive change in a technical work environment.
- Ability to multi-task covering multiple projects.
- Ecommerce payments and processing, authentication, 3DS, and related knowledge is required.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Multilingual is a plus (Russian).