Esri ArcGIS 10 Developer
Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by ESG Consulting
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets Candidate will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications.
- Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units.
- The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions. The Enterprise GIS team is composed of 2 ArcGIS developers, 2 System Administrators, a data manager, and team leader.
- The team supports over 180 ArcGIS Desktop users and approximately 60,000 annual ArcGIS Server web visits.
- Applications support GIS portal, feature mapping, project planning, emergency operations, permitting, safety, and traffic records.
- The team develops enterprise GIS services, applications, and databases.
- The team coordinates with client, server, network, and database/data warehouse personnel to support and develop the underlying IT solutions.
- ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS, Portal for Organization experience as Administrator, Required
- Programming/application development experience Required
- Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development
- PL/SQL, SQL
- Python Scripting
- Esri WebApp Builder
- Esri Geoevent Processor, Roads and Highways, and/or Image Server Experience
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Angular, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelor's in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to Application Server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
- Geodatabase Administration experience with multi-user versioned environment
- Experience with Esri Roads and Highways, Dynamic segmentation and linear referencing systems/methods, transportation data models
- Experience with ArcGIS Apps - Collector, Navigator, Survey 123, Operations Dashboard, etc.
- URISA GISP or Esri Enterprise Certification
- Experience with SafeSoftware Feature Manipulation Engine (FME)
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".