Posted on Aug 21, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€400 per day
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking .NET Developer to join their ongoing project In Dublin, Ireland. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Communicate effectively and liaise with business owners, Project Managers and Business Analysts to design, develop and maintain Windows and Web based Business Systems Applications using established development tools, guidelines and conventions, in particular VB.NET, C#, Dev Express Components, Oracle and Visual Studio
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Carry out full unit testing, stress testing, performance testing, and system testing
- Carry out Performance Tuning of DB Tables and Stored Procedures
- Create and maintain Architecture, Design and Deployment documentation
- Maintain all source code using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Analyse and resolve 2nd Level Support Requests assigned by Helpdesk
- Analyse data issues and create data fix scripts where required.
- A Computer Science or relevant IT qualification with strong software element
- Minimum 7 years of recent experience in .NET Framework 3.5 upwards, .NET Core 3.0 upwards, C#, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 - 2019, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe 2005 upwards, and VB.NET
- Recent experience acquired within the last 7 years in DevXpress .NET components 15.1 - 20, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015 upwards and Design Patterns (MVVM)
- Strong recent experience acquired within the last 7 years in Microsoft Entity Framework 6, developing on Oracle DB Server Versions 9 - 19 on Windows 16, and Oracle PL/Versions 9 - 12 and SQL experience
- Experience in ODP.NET/Oracle Managed Client, Citrix SDK, TOAD for Oracle 9.6 - 13.2, SQL Developer, Winforms Development, and WPF
- Experience in Web Development/Web Services, ETL, Data Replication, specifically Materialized Views, custom replication methods), and Autostore Document Management Solutions, LEADTOOLS Document Management, and Multimedia Libraries/SDK
- Experience in TWAIN API and Active Director
- Previous experience of working in a secure environment, and working with Agile and Waterfall development life cycles
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50.2k - £59.4k Annual
£338 - £384 Annual
£225 - £248 Annual
£271 - £338 Annual
£300 - £500 Daily
£338 - £384 Daily
£45.2k - £54.2k Annual
£271 - £361 Daily
£271 - £316 Annual