Posted on Aug 20, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Title: Java Developer
Location: WestMeath, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
eTeam have been engaged by a leading global organisation who are looking for highly experienced Java Developers to join them on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have hands on development experience and experience leading or mentoring Junior Members of the Software Development Team.
- A proven track record in being a hands on Senior member of a Java development team
- Practical experience of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering
- Experience of at least one major JEE Application Server is required and troubleshooting JEE applications at scale
- Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development fashion with unit test (JUnit), integration (Arquillian/Cucumber) and Black Box
- Hands-on experience with EJB 3.x (SLSB, SFSB) and JMS in general (Apache ActiveMQ preferred)
- Experience building API's
- Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, CDI, JEE security
- Experience with distributed caching (Coherence, Infinispan, JGroups)
- Knowledge of Linux Packaging (RPM) and Cloud deployment (KVM, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with a relational and/or graph database (Postgres and/or Neo4J) and other NoSQL systems
- Built EARs and WARs with Maven or Gradle build tool
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and some really exciting projects for a globally recognizable brand. The role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits along with flexible working opportunities. During this current global pandemic, the client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely. Client will provide full benefits package (pension/healthcare/bonus/tax saver travel scheme) and pay a relocation package
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£321 - £367 Daily
£400 - £500 Daily
£361 - £406 Daily
£72.3k - £90.4k Annual