Software Product Manager
Posted on Aug 20, 2020 by TEKsystems
We are on a mission to revolutionise medical learning through 3D. The platform has over 1,000,000 registered users and is used in over 300 universities around the world. It has been recognised at three Apple Keynotes and won the Apple Design & Innovation Award with its unique mix of 3D anatomical accuracy, technical innovation and design excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Software Product Manager with a focus on delivery, to join our award-winning team in Dublin, connecting engineering, 3D modelling, medical content, design and sales & marketing to continue the growth of this market-leading product. As Product Manager, you will work in collaboration with regional teams and customers to collect, validate and prioritise user requirements based on direct customer feedback, input from colleagues and market trends and convert those requirements into customer-delighting software.
You will ensure effective execution of individual projects from inception to go-to-market planning and execution. You will collaborate with the team of product managers and designers to ensure consistent and integrated execution across the suite of components.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience (3+ years) of agile product management as a Product Manager.
- Experience in content-driven technology solutions with a high degree of collaboration between subject matter experts and product development.
- Experience in the E-learning space, preferably in the higher education market.
- Proven ability to identify market needs and deploy products successfully and quantifiably meet business goals.
- Experience deploying software products across multiple geographic markets.
- Evidence of strong collaborative and coordination skills between cross functional teams in diverse geographic locations.
- Experience managing project teams and leading by example.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B products.
- Familiarity with EMEALAAP health education sectors and STM (Scientific, Technology, Medical) information industry.
- Commercial acumen and financial planning.
- High level of interpersonal skills, awareness of the organization and ability to build positive relationships.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.