AWS SysOps Consultant
Posted on Aug 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
AWS SysOps Administrator
AWS SysOps Admin - A well known business based in Sweden is currently looking for a SysOps Admin consultant to join their team on a contract basis, initially for six months but with excellent potential for numerous extensions.
Working closely with the Site Reliability team, the AWS SysOps Administrator will be focused on deploying and managing systems with high availability on AWS. You will be tasked with implementing and controlling the data flows whilst delivering cost effective services.
Other duties include:
- Workspace Maintenance (including Application packaging, VDI and Trend updates, password resets, access and build of new images)
- Security Ops - AWS Security Hub (Monitoring security centre, AWS WAF, AWS Guard Duty, TrendMicro Deep Security)
- Patching (AWS Inspector, monitoring patch compliance, patching VDIs and Servers)
- User Access (ServiceNow, AWS SSO & IAM, fulfilling user requests including removals)
- Infrastructure Operations (CloudWatch)
- Incident Management
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details below.