Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by Square One Resources
67/74 EUR per hour
* Starting date is September 7th until December 31st
* Work location is Amsterdam - due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 is remote work possible but please make sure the candidates are ready to work onsite once confirmed and requested by the client
* Language: English, Dutch is not mandatory
* 2 interviews to be scheduled for selected candidates - first with consultancy, second with the client
* 40 hours preferable, 36 possible
* 3+ years hands on client experience
* Minimum Bachelor/Master degree but experience is more important
* Project related information: We are helping the client to redesign in their optical store operations. After completing the current Proof of Architecture (PoA) phase which sets the architecture foundations and ensure that the new Point of Sale solution works integrated in client's IT landscape. We are moving to MVP phase, where we are going to implement the actual solution in order to go-live in the first store.
Key skills required
Build UI-screens in React & Typescript
Nice to have: experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Nice to have: HTTP/CDN concepts like caching + conflict resolution (eTag based)
Nice to have: Next.js/fusion.js
Nice to have: Knowledge on security standards like OAuth 2.0, OpenId Connect, SAML, JWT
Typical developer hygiene standards like unit testing, git, coding standards, PR & code reviews etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.