Desktop Support (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Desktop Support Engineer' for a 6 months contract to hire position in Erembodegem, Belgium. Must be Dutch Speaking.
- Hands on support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003
- Remote desktop connectivity applications: RDP, PC Anywhere
- MS Office Suite: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook/Exchange
- Internet browsers (eg Explorer, Netscape, Firefox)
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
- Ability to carry out hardware maintenance of desktops, notebooks and Matrix printers and inkjet;
- Support, configuration and maintenance of accessories, such as drivers of CDROM, CD-RW, DVD, scanners, PCMCIA cards, speakers and other plug-and-play equipments.
- Provide service, maintenance, configuration and support to collectors/readers (eg Symbol Motorola M9090);
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications
- Experience in SME support in specialized desks like Blackberry, VPN, MS Office etc.
Please apply now if you are interested and available.