Windows Server Engineer - Active Directory/SCCM/PowerShell
Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows Server Engineer - Active Directory/SCCM/PowerShell/VMware - This is a long term contract opportunity to join a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of building, configuring and maintaining Windows Server Operating systems
- Broad understanding of Windows server technologies likes Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, SCOM, IIS and File System Security as well as PowerShell and Scripting
- Familiarity with encryption, TLS, certificates and certificate management infrastructure like PKI, CA or HSM along with knowledge of Windows security features and administering Windows Firewalls
- Knowhow of VMware, networking principles including DNS and Firewalls, knowledge of Cloud based technologies like MS Azure is advantageous
- Skillset includes 2nd plus 3nd level support focusing on incident resolution, request fulfilment and problem resolution besides IT best practice methods and its application in business environments
- Competent handling of change management procedures and processes as well as having strong customer management, communication and team-working skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting the team with day-to-day operations, as well as working on multiple projects
- Building, configuring and maintaining Windows Server operating systems
- Managing the server estate and ensuring the Servers are patched and necessary security measures in place, server hardening and required system maintenance
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support including incident and problem management in an enterprise environment by handling tickets raised by the numerous business units
- Following change management procedures and processes
- Managing Group Policies and establishing backup solution
- Participating in enterprise virtualisation operations and IT initiatives
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.