Cybersecurity Manager- Madrid, Spain
Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a Cybersecurity Manager for one of our blue chip clients in Madrid, Spain. My client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. This is an initial 6-month contract.
I am looking for a cybersecurity manager/architect with more than 10 years of experience in different areas of action (SIEM, vulnerability management, infrastructure security, EDR, etc.) and who has previously led a team of people.
Their main functions They are:
- Respond to the different RFPs in the areas of action discussed
- Evaluation of technological solutions that, due to their innovative characteristics, can provide differential value in the market
- Relationship with the client to understand their needs and propose a global solution that can respond to them
- Define new technologies on which to build capacities
- Screening in the market
- University degree
- High English level
It will be valued positively:
- Knowledge of architectures based on microservices and serverless
- Knowledge of native security in the different Cloud providers
- CISSP, CISA, CISM certifications, etc.
Please apply for immediate consideration.