Azure DevOps Engineer - DevOps - Permanent Amsterdam
Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
A leading bank in the Netherlands is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer!
The candidate will become part of an Azure Platform DevOps team, responsible for the design, development and support of Azure platform products, solutions, functions, resources & capabilities. The team is implementing Azure Cloud Services as a strategic platform following the Agile process.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge and passion for Microsoft Azure, including but not limited to Virtual Networks, ExpressRoute Circuit, Azure Firewall, Hybrid networks, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Network Security, Network Segmentation, and Automation;
- Experience and knowledge about Traditional (on-premises) Network Infrastructure including but not limited to DNS, Routing, WAN, etc.;
- The ability to plan for service availability, and disaster-recovery scenarios for the full range of products within the portfolio; Design, development, security and implementation of Azure products for internal Azure customers (100+ DevOps teams);
- Enable them to consume Azure services in a secure and compliant way.
- You must be Microsoft Azure certified (or on an associate or expert level in Azure)
- You must have at least 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer of which 2+ years of that experience is in the Microsoft Azure service portfolio
- You can translate business requirements into solutions, services and products
- You have worked in DevOps (IaC) area of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services; You have worked on Infrastructure as Code (eg design and deployment of ARM templates, Terraform and PowerShell);
- Experience with CI/CD You have experience in orchestration of application infrastructure through code (> 1 year);
- Experience working in an Agile way in DevOps teams
- Experience with customer engagement from a modern Cloud infrastructure perspective
- You are a team player with a growth mindset
- English and/or Dutch language required
This role offers a highly competitive salary package between Euros 75-90k and go above and beyond to ensure great work-life balance options and top of the market benefits (your full package amounts to much more than the base rate!)
Apply now to be considered!