Business Relationship Manager - International Development Group
Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client headquartered in Research Triangle Park is looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join a strategic, forward-thinking team within a stable organization. In your role, your primary function will be to serve as the liaison between a strategic technology team and business partners within their International Development Group, This position requires a strong background and understanding of government agency systems, processes, and business knowledge, as well as the ability to lead, communicate, and evangelize business and technology decisions. This is a permanent, direct-hire opening - apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience; Master's degree and 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as Business Relationship Manager or similar position, preferably with divisions supporting Government Agency projects and research grants.
- Experience with infrastructure, cloud, and software systems supporting research teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Familiar with working closely with others on intangible issues across organizational and business-entity boundaries.
- Ability to share technology risks and opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Institute.
- Ability to advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure GTS services meet their business priorities and needs.
- Driven by results and metrics.
- Flexibility in the face of obstacles and ability to solve complex problems creatively.
- Ability to learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be a US citizen due to specific contract requirements.
- Experience in multi-channel government research environments (Service, Consulting, Government) preferred.
- Experience supporting international research work for various government agencies (USAid, Education, Environment, Health) preferred.
- Experience with DevOPs, Cloud Provisioning, Segmented Security environments, and data management solutions and best practices preferred.
- Experience balancing Global and local technology contracts, provisioning, and service to expedite research projects abroad using agility and best practices preferred.
- Knowledge of customer facing project/research environments and competitive technologies, industries, and landscapes preferred. Overtime: straight time