Posted on Aug 19, 2020 by Capgemini Financial Services UK Ltd
- The candidate will also define a balance of short-term operational and tactical solutions and long-term strategic technology solutions within current compliance technology landscape to meet time-to-market demands.
- You will translate product, regulatory and infrastructure requirements into end-to-end solution design depicting flow sequences across functional components and partner applications, including mapping data onto the logical data model, demonstrating adherence with service level requirements and covering all possible exceptional processes.
- You will be expected to be the Subject Matter Expert on process flows as well as the data architecture.
- Objective is to ensure appropriate design considerations for meeting architecture standards, product capabilities, target operational model and technical stability, resiliency and performance.
- Partner with initiative teams to understand requirements and provide design solutions
- Define the integration architecture for every initiative covering all cross-impacted applications and their communication interfaces
- Collaborate with team to map initiative data requirements onto data model and contribute to the review of the logical data model and architecture diagrams
- Assist with the definition and documentation of current state and future state Information Architecture models
- Compile an exhaustive list of scenario use cases per initiative, and define state transitions across the various data models for each use case both for normal flows and exception events
- Extensive experience working in a solution architect role within Financial Services/Consulting
- Knowledge of different process and Datamodelling methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS), big data technologies like Hadoop and machine learning algorithms (Supervised and Unsupervised learning), data lakes
- Knowledge of application engineering (Java, J2EE, Microservices)
- Excellent influencing and presentation skills
- Experience of the data warehouse development cycle from user requirements definition through design, development, testing and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of how Big Data, Data Quality, Master Data Management is currently impacting the Financial Services sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture and components - eg AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £85k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£65k - £95k Annual