Quality Assurance engineering (f/m/x) financial area Cork - P328
Posted on Aug 18, 2020 by Fox Department
On behalf of our client, a financial service provider based in Cork, we are looking for an external consultant with skills and abilities as stated below:
Job: Quality Assurance engineering (f/m/x) financial area Cork - P328
IFS IT Digitisation
- The primary role of the candidate will be Quality assurance working in a SCRUM team who specialize in Digital Automation.
- The candidate will be a member of the SCRUM development team. He/She will be required work with operations to creating backlogs/defects, refining and the backlogs.
- Candidates with Functional analysis skills will have an advantage.
- The candidate must be a good communicator and work with Business Operations users to identify their pain points as per the backlogs and develop the testing strategy.
- Experience with Java will be added advantage as the candidate will be able to work on Back End test automation framework written in Fitness.
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months + option of extension
- Location: Cork
Please let us know if this project is of interest for you and when you would be available.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You are interested in this project and would like to send us your CV?
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to ask you to give us your written consent to the permanent storage of your data in your email. We use your data exclusively for the purpose of our staffing activities.
Of course, you have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion of your data at any time.
Template: I agree to the permanent storage of my data. I know that I have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion and can revoke this consent at any time".