Mobile Test Automation Lead
Posted on Aug 18, 2020 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Mobile Test Automation Lead - Java based frameworks, Selenium & Appium
Your new company
Your new company is a leading financial institute with exciting technological developments. Offering a world-class working environment with state of the art office facilities. Working as a Mobile Test Automation Lead you will be immersed in the technological & creative culture that exist in the company.
Your new role
In your new role as a Mobile Test Automation Lead, your day to day will be working with developers, architects, and product managers in the areas of testing to define new automated scripts for mobile App automation. Conduct mobile application automation using bdd/tdd automation frameworks (cucumber, Appium) in the areas of design, creation, maintenance, deployment and reporting for iOS and/or Android. Support ongoing feature development from testing perspective by creating and executing automation suites (experience with Java based frameworks, Selenium, Appium).
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role as a Mobile Test Automation Lead you will have the following:
- Test Lead experience - leading onshore and offshore teams of up to 6/8 testers
- 5 years of experience as an automation engineer working on web or mobile software.
- 4+ years of experience automation testing native mobile apps (iOS and Android preferred).
- Automation - Appium (Java) hands on technical experience, including best practices in flexibility and scalability
- Exposure to or hands on experience in one or both mobile platform's native automation framework offerings is also preferred:
- Android - Espresso or like - (Java/Kotlin, Android Studio, Dagger 2, OkHttp, RxJava, Glide, or knowledge of common Android libraries and patterns) iOS - XCUI or like - (SWIFT, Xcode IDE, XCUITest framework)
- Solid knowledge of QA/Test methodologies, test documentation, bugs creation skill set and practices.
- Deep experience in developing and testing with service virtualisation - Mocks + Stub)
- Strong knowledge of BDD test methodologies with a focus on automation using CI/CD
- Experience with BDD and supporting systems/languages + Cucumber + Jenkins + SOAP UI + Gherkin
- Hands-on experience with automation framework design and development
What you'll get in return
You will have the chance to work on very interesting technical projects,working alongside like-minded individuals who motivations are to excel expectations and perform to the best of their ability. You will gain a competitive daily rate, valuable experience working in a leading financial institute, and exposure to best in class practices and technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.