DV/SC Cleared Azure Stack Cloud Engineer (Contract)
Posted on Aug 18, 2020 by Shivom
DV/SC Cleared Azure Stack Cloud Engineer
We are on the looking for a Microsoft Azure Stack Engineer to join a project. As the Azure Stack Cloud Engineer, you will work as part of a small but growing team, you will own the cloud/on-premise infrastructure and support of one of our customers platforms. You'll work closely with customers to define and build solutions as well as manage the environment and day to day operations of the platform.
Please note, the suitable candidate will be able to start within the next two weeks and will have UK DV Clearance. We will consider SC cleared candidates who are willing and are able to achieve DV Clearance.
Remote working possible during the COVID-19 crisis.
Essential Skill Criteria
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud Technologies - Azure Stack
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Compute - Virtual Machines, Scale sets, Container Instances, and Azure functions
- Experience of Azure AKS, Service Fabric Mesh
- Experience of setting up Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for PostgreSQL
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cache for Redis
- Experience of setting up Azure Monitor, Azure DevOps
- Experience of using Azure CLI and Powershell, Azure Resource Manager, VM extensions and Azure Automation
- Experience of using and setting up Azure AD, RBAC, MFA, Subscription Management,
- Experience of using Azure VirtualNetwork, VPN Gateway, DNS, Traffic Manager, Express Route, Application Gateway
- Experience of Azure API Management, Key vault, and Blob Storage
- Experience of Azure Stack (on-premise Hybrid cloud)
- Knowledge of and experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of and experience with Gitlab
- Reasonable fluency in at least one of: python, go, BASH
- Knowledge of setting up CI/CD pipeline using Jenkis
- Deep Knowledge of GNU/Linux
- Deep knowledge of Window 2016 Server, ADFS, ADCS, ADDS
- Understanding of IP Networking and physical networks
Nice to have Skill Criteria
- Able to identify and communicate issues/risks applying technical and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
- Able to work with the customer's stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Agile processes (Scrum preferred)
- Take responsibility for their work.