Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an ETL Informatica Developer. This role will be contract to hire position. A degree is a necessary for this role. This role will be designing and developing enterprise and departmental BI and data warehousing solutions. A big responsibility will be designing and implementing ETL frameworks for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality. Experience with SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, and T-SQL are key to this role.The dress code for this role is dress shirt and tie for men, dress or suite for woman.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental Business Intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications.
- Design and implement ETL processes in support of business analytics and reporting.
- Develop and perform unit, system, performance and regression testing on ETL mappings.
- Create source-to-target mapping specifications for ETL development.
- Follow established coding standards, perform code reviews and improve standards to assure compliance.
- Support and improve production data integration system and environment.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8+ years of data-related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality (equivalent experiences in IBM DataStage are acceptable).
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions.
- Available for off-business hours implementation and support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modelling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).