Web Domain Architect
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
This is an exciting position working for an organisation in Brussels acting as Web Domain architect.
- Support (selected) projects with Web and Security architecture expertise and specific deliverables in order to define and apply the best architecture choices, which fit business purposes.
- Ensure the compliance of other architectures with the solution architectures:
- Responsibility of web infrastructure architecture and relevant security standards and DTD (Detailed Technical Design) documents in Features (Projects);
- Monitoring DTD and educate engineers to keep it up to date
- Interact with the development team in order to validate the DTD.
- Assist all participants in understanding of Architectural documents
- Contribution to promote orderly approaches in the User Stories, Features and in smaller requests: give guidance to all his/her counterparts.
- Contributes to the definition and maintenance of reference architectures.
- Use his/her knowledge of the business needs, of the project needs and of the context of existing infrastructure assets (Life Cycle, technology, market evolutions, overlap with other assets, ) in order to:
- Promote and communicate architectural references
- Give feedback to other Tribes, Squads and Tribe Architects regarding usability and standardisation of the Middleware Web domain infrastructure.
- Bring his/her end-to-end view of the solutions and his/her technical expertise when needed, in collaboration with other architects, experts.
- Detect savings opportunities and propose adequate and realistic actions
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.