Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients is urgently looking for a Genesys Engineer for a 6-12 month contract base in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Genesys Engineer will:
- At least 8+ years of experience in Genesys Platform, Agent Desktop, Routing strategies, IVR Development and working in supporting and deployment of Genesys components.
- Strong knowledge on Genesys Platform 8.x CIM and components related to Voice and eservices.
- Must have troubleshooting skills on Genesys platform.
- Good understanding of voice call flows, email flows and ability to troubleshoot the daily call center issues.
- Hands on experience using Genesys Composer, CME, GA, GAX, Knowledge manager.
- Hands on experience implementing components like SIP Server, T-Server, Config Server, URS, ORS etc.
- Good understanding of reporting (Real Time and historical), Genesys WFM.
- Hands of experience in developing the call flows and strategies for both IVR and Routing respectively.
- Understanding and working experience on queuing, routing and CTI Agent desktop components such as iWS/WDE.
- Must have knowledge on solution designing.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability research into new areas and come up with ideas and solutions.
Must be based in either Sweden or Nordic location as this is a ON SITE
Apply now for immediate interviews!