ACRONIS Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: ACRONIS Technical Support Engineer
Location: Boxmeer, Nl
The position for Acronis Technical Engineer consist of being responsible for the execution of Installation & Test protocols for Acronis Console and Acronis Agent. The technical engineer is also responsible for handling issues related to Acronis and its supported components.
- Creation of Installation protocol for Acronis Console & Acronis Agent.
- Execution of Installation protocol for Acronis Console & Acronis Agent.
- Execution of Installation protocol for the NAS.
- Execution of Qualification protocol for the Acronis Console & Acronis Agent.
- Execution of Qualification protocol for the NAS.
- Administration of Acronis Console.
- Configure backup plan in Acronis Console for every departments.
- Monitor the backup status of plan for every agent.
- Provide knowledge transition about Acronis if required.
Qualification and Requirement
- Should have hands-on experience over Acronis (Version 11 and above).
- Should have experience working with Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Acronis Certified (Application will be priorities)
- Ability to handle issues related to Operating System and NAS.
- Good knowledge on Networking.
- Knowledge on Good Documentation Procedure (Added advantage)
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams.
- Good Communication Skill.