IT Apps Specialist
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client in northern Colorado Springs is looking for an Application Specialist to work with software configuration requests that come from third party agencies. The position requires the ability to liaise between end users and the IT team making the configurations. Previous insurance agency experience is a plus.
Come join an industry leader with a cutting edge IT shop and great work environment. Apply today!
- Ability to learn and become proficient in utilizing client's configuration tools
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Microsoft office skills and ability to use software packages or tools for processing and/or extracting data.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data from various sources to determine next steps.
- Provides status and results of assigned activities.
- Understands and is able to execute various testing methodologies
- Interacts closely with peers and business customers in the system analysis process and helps to gather requirements that facilitate system testing.
- Participates in requirements reviews, design reviews, systems analysis and testing review discussions.
- Uses available information and seeks additional guidance to understand the system under test (functional testing).
- Contributes to the Test Strategy and performs risk analysis to guide testing efforts for assigned work.
- Tests systems or system components utilizing Black Box testing methods
- Validates the function of system under test and observes results from various external and internal interfaces with assistance.
- Prepares test tools, automation and environment assets to support testing effort.
- Captures test activity information during execution. Communicates regularly with project team members.
- Provides status and results of testing activities.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION-
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time