Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
An immediate opportunity for Field Engineers to support one of there major accounts in Switzerland.Adhering to strict SLA and service requests and incidents.
Field Engineer (Zurich and nationwide)
Field Engineer needed for commissioning work in different part of Switzerland
- Primary Board Swap
- TSSR quality Audit
- Candidate should bring own car for work+ basic tools A normal Car is optimal, for carrying cards, Laptop and needed Tool (Werkzeuge)
- Ensure that all members of your team comply with all relevant legislation and that they adhere to health and safety and quality requirements at all times.
- Ensure that client specifications are met.
- To successfully complete scheduled activities nationwide, in accordance with issued customer working instructions and to the high-quality levels set by both CLIENT and the customer.
- Always act in a professional manner demonstrating a positive and confident attitude
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are suitable and effect a positive outcome on the task (CPHSP)
- To achieve BTS installation, commissioning and Integrations works on a variety of different platforms and vendors equipment and Technologies across multiple operators and projects with adherence to each differing methods and procedures.
- To inter-connect the equipment to the required peripherals systems, to include but not limited to; RF feeder cabling and combiner systems, DC and AC cabling and power systems, Transmission cabling and systems, Alarm monitoring cabling and systems.
- To carryout extensive tests and fault finding with close liaison between; CLIENT technical support/management; direct with the customer and remote system management personnel and systems.