Supporter Business Client Service
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Overview of business area or project:
The Business Client Service is a Service Line to support corporate clients in any enquiries for Switzerland. (Payment, Transactions, Statements, Company Data, New Forms, New Products, New authorizations, New client etc.) The clients will be supported in four languages: German, English, Italian and French.
The Service Line need support to answer questions concerning the less paper Initiative for corporate Clients. Support is needed in German and French. (First priority German, bilingual would be best).
Support corporate clients on the phone regarding above mentioned topics, examples are as follows:
- Answer questions regarding payment transactions
- Send requested forms to the client
- Answer questions on Less Paper Initiative
There will be inbound calls during the daily activities; this is a 100% telephone oriented role. Working hours: Mo-Fr 08.30-17.00h
Overview of the department/team (team size, backgrounds, personalities):
- Department Business Client Service in the Business Area Direct Banking
- Two Teams, ~14 FTE's, multilingual, male/female 50/50
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Motivation to work in a telephone orientated environment, interfacing clients
Unsatisfied clients are calling, because of Less Paper Initiative Mailing and problems with setting up their Online Banking Access. Supporter has to quickly understand the client problems/needs and find an appropriate solution (patience).
The client could call in four languages (d,f,i,e) because we are responsible for entire Switzerland. Most of the clients were speaking German and French. Bilingual (d,f) is preferred, main need in German.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Languages: Fluent German and French (Italian and English would be an added value too).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Quick know how setup.
- Commercial background to understand enterprise processes (ie payments processes)/or strong technical skills.
- Quick learner
- Motivation to work in a telephone orientated environment, interfacing clients
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills
- Call-/Contact Center experience would be an advantage
- Good Computer skills
- Customer orientation
Candidate Value Proposition:
Get in Contact with different kind of corporate clients (international), languages can be used. Modern working places. Friendly and helpful team members.
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly ( (see below) ).