Application Developer, APIs/RESTful/SOAP, SQL, C#, TDD, London
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Nexere Consulting Limited
The team is responsible for the development and maintenance of business applications and system integrations. The Application Developer role sits within the Development team but will also work closely with QA and Application Support.
Technology stack is diverse and includes Azure, PowerApps, Dynamics, .NET Core and Mulesoft as well as some Legacy platforms. The IT corporate strategy is cloud-first and API-led so there will be many opportunities to learn new technologies and be part of a transformational journey.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 3 years + professional experience in application development roles.
- Experienced in:
- APIs (RESTful and SOAP)
- CI/CD tools and platforms eg Azure DevOps, Teamcity, TFS
- SQL (On-premise and/or Azure)
- C# or similar language
- Excellent and proven problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Development of well-structured systems which utilise efficient, scalable code that follows our in-house coding standards and best practices.
- Effective and meaningful documentation of systems to ensure ease of support and modification in the future.
- Development of applications that meet agreed functional and technical requirements and provide excellent usability and reliability from a user perspective.
The role would ideally suit a web developer looking to diversify and gain experience in low-code, PaaS and IaaS solution development.