Enterprise Architect - 220-day initial +3x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-a
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for "ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site after Covid19) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks, but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from July, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
- A Security clearance (SC - EU SECRET) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding a FSC Facility Security Clearance, so we are able to guide you through the PSC Personal Security Clearance process.
- Provide senior consultancy support and conduct studies on technical, as well as strategic issues, regarding information systems and IT processes. Provide tactical as well as strategic direction setting
- Definition, modelling, implementation, execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture, for large scale, complex and business critical IT systems (as per Agency's Mandate);
- Creation, update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables;
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts with other sectors, units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives being considered and/or implemented;
Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise;
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans;
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives within the Enterprise Architecture;
- Tailor on organisational needs the Enterprise Architecture standards;
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies;
- Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy;
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences;
- Influencing the organization to accomplish goals and needs through architecture activities;
- Acting as the trusted advisor to the organization and building an effective architecture organization.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school
- At least 9 years' experience in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including 6 years in consultancy among which 3 years in relevant requested domain(s) (eg consultancy in governance and management, hardware and software, telecommunication, information systems, service oriented architectures, etc.)
- Knowledge and professional experience in applying common information architecture frameworks (such as TOGAF, Zachman etc.);
- Experience of the full development life cycle of complex large scale and multi-user web based IT systems;
- Experience with representative enterprise architecture management and modelling tools and related concepts and best practices (eg ARIS, ARCHIMATE-based tools, SPARX Enterprise Architect, etc.);
- Professional qualifications in one or more standard architecture frameworks (eg Open Group-TOGAF (for Enterprise Architecture), Zachman, Open Group Certified Architect, etc.) and software development methodologies (eg RUP, Agile, etc.);
- Professional experience in business analysis and/or DevOps;
- Experience in working with data models and standards;
- Professional Experience in identifying & decomposing business capabilities;
- Professional Experience in business process modelling & optimization techniques including orchestration of modelled process through a Workflow application;
- Professional experience in the elaboration of Work Programmes, Planning or Strategic Orientation documents for an organisation;
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory;
- Experience in carrying out high-level management studies;
- Capability to provide recommendations on improving the structure and efficiency of an organisation's IT systems;
- Ability to provide strategic guidance with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT;
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams;
- Client orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding a FSC Facility Security Clearance, so we are able to guide you through the PSC Personal Security Clearance process.
- Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
NOTE. This would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.