IT Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 17, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a IT Security Engineer. Candidate will provide direction for secure operation of enterprise systems, focusing on security applications, components and controls.
- Provide support and engineering for web and email proxies, SIEM, vulnerability management, cloud environments, IDS/IPS and Firewall reviews.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies.
- Mitigate security risks associated with highly complex projects.
- Provide detailed risk and remediation guidelines and perform remediation activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years in IT and 2+ years in IT security for an enterprise-level organization.
- CISSP, Security+ or MCSE certification preferred.
- Advanced to expert-level knowledge and understanding of enterprise security best practices, application design, security engineering and integration as required
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $135k Annual
$110k - $130k Annual