Splunk Incident Manager - Zurich - CONTRACT
Posted on Aug 16, 2020 by Scope AT Limited
Splunk Incident Manager on contract in Zurich. You will run and support incident management, actively manage all Major technology related Incidents, overview of Incidents their current state and related escalations, analyse incident trends to drive resolution, mitigate incidents before they increase in severity, control and ensure the quality of incident communications,have an overview of all incident notifications released, be accountable for the content of all major incident notifications, provide quality content for cross-stream major incident notifications.
- Several years of experience within an IT operations organization.
- ITIL certification and experience as a service-, incident- or problem manager.
- Experienced in managing IT incidents in a global, multi-stream environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Knowledge of diverse Technology solutions and services (networks, operating systems, infrastructure components, applications)
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to interact on all levels
- Ability to delegate and collaborate
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client/third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website.